Our Principal Lawyer has worked at insolvency firms and understands how liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy operate.
He has parlayed this knowledge and experience into being a trusted advisor and litigator for various insolvency firms in Australia.
He also takes a particular interest in defending businesses and individuals from actions brought by insolvency practitioners.
Sasha Legal can help you with:
- Preparing creditor’s statutory demands
- Applications to set aside creditor’s statutory demands
- Opposing unfair preference demands/claims
- Opposing insolvent trading demands/claims
- Negotiations with ATO and creditors
- General insolvency advice