John was admitted in January 2011 and since admission, has practiced solely in civil litigation, dispute resolution and insolvency.
John has extensive knowledge of contract law, tort law, insolvency law, and civil procedure.
By applying a methodical approach to litigation and disputes generally, John focuses on achieving the client’s objectives promptly, efficiently, and at a minimum of expense.
John has experience both litigating matters to trial and resolving matters through alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
John often advises individuals, companies and insolvency practitioners on all aspects of insolvency law, mortgages, and the Personal Properties Securities Act 2009.
Outside of work, John enjoys playing and watching sport as well as attending live music events.
- Civil Litigation and dispute resolution
- Securities Law (both real property and personal property)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Queensland)
- Graduate diploma in Legal Practice (Queensland University of Technology)
Email: [email protected]